I wanted to write a quick post to tell you all about an amazing collaboration that we are doing with talented illustrator Erica Luke.
|Erica Luke Illustration Mister Bear|
Erica is a London based freelance illustrator and filmmaker. Her work often features anthropomorphised animals, floral motifs and female figures rooted in nature.
I truly love her work and I am so excited that she is now part of the team here at Blog Behind The Look.
Oh and if you have signed up to be part of this collaboration then make sure you add your blog link below list
‘); // ]]>
- By signing up to this challenge you are agreeing to share a minimum of 1 blog post per month by a fellow blogger.
- You agree to not to promote your own posts this challenge is about creating a community and supporting your fellow bloggers. Anyone that uses this blog to promote their own blog will be removed from the community.
- You will be made an author upon sign up and are then free to post as often as you like. When you write a post sharing your great read, you will need to write a intro as to why and who you are suggesting with links to the post and a screen shot photo of the blog.
- You will receive an invite to become a author of where you will be able to create posts in order to share your great read.
- You will be asked for a selfie as you will be featured on the community page with your blog link. You can also use this as part of your signature at the end of your post.
- You will also be asked to join the social media pages in order to create a real community.